May 18, 2022
We at Japan Study Abroad Network are hiring!
We’re looking for either an English-speaking person with a high Spanish proficiency or a Spanish-speaking person who has a high English proficiency, who can help us support international students interested in studying and living in Japan.
- A native English or Spanish speaker who can also communicate well in both languages
- N3 or higher command of Japanese
- Is living in Tokyo and/or is able to come to our office in Shibuya for work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has a passion for helping others
- Is willing to be a part of our marketing efforts, including creating content and appearing on our channels
applicants must be legally able to work in Japan
and have a visa for at least another 6 months
Although the role is mainly in customer service supporting students, it is an asset if you are familiar with web marketing
, including video editing, or if there is a strong disposition to learn as we are able to train these skills.
Although it is a requirement that you can speak English and Spanish at an advanced level, being able to speak any other languages in addition to English and Spanish is also an asset
This position offered is part-time
. The work schedule can be flexible, however we strongly prefer it if you are able to work at least 20 hours a week within our office hours of 10:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday. Additional hours are also possible.
We would like to start at ¥1100 per hour
with the opportunity of raising within 6 months based on your performance. We also cover transportation fees.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your resume and a brief introduction of yourself in English, and we will arrange an interview (online) with you.
Email: japan★deow.jp *please replace ★ with @
Thank you for your kind attention! We are looking forward to hearing from you!