Expand your career with an Internship in Japan
There has been a record-breaking number of foreigners entering Japan in recent years, and it is predicted that Japan will continue to open up its borders for the first time in its entire history and welcome non-Japanese who demonstrate a will and ability to contribute to society.
Especially if you are coming directly from abroad with a desire to work in Japan, an Internship is one of the best ways to begin working in a Japanese company, and through your experience, get a sense of working life in Japan and your future career trajectory.
Duration: 1 week – 1 year
Remuneration: paid and unpaid opportunities
Duration: 1 week – 3 months
Remuneration: unpaid opportunities
Duration: 3 months – 1 year
Remuneration: paid opportunities
As a Global Japanese Agency, we are able to find the internship that is right for you. If you don’t see the category you are looking for, let us know as we haven’t listed all opportunties.
- Model / Actor / Singer
- Cosplay & Idol
- Manga Artist / Anime Developer
- Photographer / Videographer
- Visual Artist / Illustrator
- Fashion designer
- Video Game Developer / App Developer
- Software Engineer / System Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Researcher & Machine Learning Programmer
- Robotics Engineer
- Graphic Designer / Web Designer
- Architect / Interior Designer
- Marketing & PR
- Financial Sector Intern & Data Analyst
- Recruitment & HR
- Market Research Assistant
- Project Management
LANGUAGE & EDUCATION
- Daycare / Kindergarten Teacher
- Assistant English Teacher
- Language Teacher
- Translator & Interpreter
- Personal Trainer
How our program works
- First, apply for FREE using our Internship Application Form to begin.
- Once we receive your Internship Application, we will contact you to confirm your goals and request additional information such as your CV, Japanese Proficiency Level, etc.
- We will review of your qualifications and get back to you with some potential companies that are hiring for talent like yourself.
- Upon accepting your first interview, we will ask you to pay the full Internship Placement Fee, which is ¥80,000 JPY +tax.
- We will set up a total of 3 interviews for you at 3 different companies that you choose. Once you pass the interview and accept the offer, we will follow through with you with support as you prepare to embark on your Internship in Japan.
- In the event that despite both your and our best efforts, you are not successful in all 3 interviews, we will refund you 50% of your Internship Place Fee, which is ¥40,000 JPY +tax.
Our Complete System of Support
We will then get in touch with you and follow up with the opportunities currently available.